Combating climate change is one of the most urgent global challenges. We at schreurs and altkotec are convinced that we want to make a contribution to combating it. In addition, we have understood that global framework conditions for sustainability also influence our business - via the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the Paris Climate Agreement, the European Green Deal, the German Climate Protection Program 2030 or protest movements such as "Fridays for Future". We are responding to this and have
- to take a holistic approach to sustainability,
- We have carried out a comprehensive analysis of key sustainability issues,
- We have defined the focal points of our sustainability work and set targets,
- developed a reference document for responsible action in the form of the Integrity Code for Fair Partnerships, and
- we have surveyed our carbon footprint, formulated reduction targets and offset unavoidable emissions.